5 Generative AI Tools You Can’t Miss
Generative AI tools are advanced software or systems that utilize neural network techniques, including generative adversarial networks (GANs) and variational autoencoders (VAEs), to analyze and understand input data. Once analyzed, they generate highly realistic and meaningful responses in various forms, such as images, videos, music, text, and other creative content.
According to a recent report by McKinsey, the adoption of generative AI can significantly enhance global productivity, resulting in a possible increase of $2.6 trillion to $4.4 trillion in the global economy annually. In this article, we will explore 5 generative AI tools you can’t afford to miss and how they are changing the game for businesses of all sizes.
The Importance of Generative AI Tools
A study from Acumen estimated that the generative AI industry would experience substantial growth in the upcoming years. The market value was $7.9 billion in 2021, projected to reach $110.8 billion by 2030. The research also expected that generative AI would soon become a popular technology across many industries due to the growing demand for tailored content, increased need for automation in different sectors, and more.
Generative AI tools have the ability to generate content automatically, saving valuable time and resources. These tools also allow for easy exploration of new ideas and inspiration for creative projects. With the ability to personalize and customize content, generative AI tools provide a unique touch to any project. Additionally, they can be used for data augmentation and training, ensuring businesses have access to relevant data for analysis and insights.
Top 5 Generative AI Tools
ChatGPT is a generative AI tool based on the GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 models, using deep learning algorithms to generate human-like responses to text prompts. ChatGPT aims to provide users with a conversational AI assistant that can answer questions, offer advice, and provide information on multiple topics.
- Built on the advanced GPT model
- Easy to use
- Able to handle complex conversations
- Understands natural language
- Free to use
- Not all information is accurate
- Not all answers come from the correct resources
- Has limited knowledge of recent events
Google Bard is an innovative tool powered by LaMDA, a transformer-based model that enables the chatbot to communicate and generate content naturally and intuitively. Bard is perceived as Google's response to ChatGPT and is poised to revolutionize how people interact with chatbots and generate content online.
- Able to generate code in 20+ different programming languages
- Has access to up-to-date information
- Integrates with Google Docs and Gmail
- Free to use
- Still in the experiment phase
- Has a limited ability to generate creative or nuanced content
Built by a new company called Anthropic, Claude strives to be a trustworthy, benevolent, and candid assistant. This AI-powered tool has been trained on various online conversations, enabling it to engage in natural language interactions, comprehend contextual information, and maintain consistent conversations while avoiding harmful, unethical, or dangerous responses. It can even decline inappropriate requests and provide an explanation for doing so.
- Built to avoid harmful or deceptive behavior
- Can be trained on specific datasets
- Can be scaled up and deployed through APIs
- Can be biased from training data
- Creates privacy concerns due to its collection of large amounts of data
- Requires responsible deployment to prevent misuse
Microsoft Copilot lets users easily access AI functionality without learning a whole new system or using an additional app. This intermediary sits between Microsoft 365 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and a natural language model (GPT-4), making it a seamless experience for business operations.
- Able to learn from user input and improve over time
- Integrates with Microsoft 365 apps
- Convenient if your company is already using other Microsoft 365 apps
- Make mistakes or suggest incorrect solutions when generating answers
- Extremely expensive for small and medium-sized businesses ($30 per user per month)
5. Jasper AI
Jasper is an AI writing tool that can assist in generating a variety of marketing copy, including blog posts, product descriptions, company bios, ad copy, and social media captions. With a vast selection of templates, this AI tool can help with many writing scenarios, such as crafting a lengthy blog post or the perfect reply to a review.
- Generates in seconds
- The content generated sounds natural, well-written, and accurate
- Can provide generic or unhelpful responses
- No fact-checking
- Very expensive for individuals and small-sized businesses ($49 per user per month)
The Era of Generative AI is just Beginning!
As the generative AI industry is expected to experience substantial growth in the upcoming years, companies need to stay updated with the most recent tools and technologies. The top 5 generative AI tools discussed in this blog post, including ChatGPT, Bard, Claude, Copilot, and Jasper AI, offer unique features and benefits that can enhance business productivity and creativity.
By leveraging these tools, businesses can save time and resources, explore new ideas, and generate meaningful content that meets their needs and objectives.